Friday, February 11, 2011

Seven Is From Heaven

Archer turned 7, that's right, I have a seven year-old son. When did this happen? I hardly remember this baby...


Or this little boy...
You can click here for my all time favorite pictures of Archer.

Now he looks like this...

And I love him even though he never stops talking and does this to my backyard...

For his birthday he got an Abraham Lincoln shirt (thanks Uncle Andrew) so of course when we took a picture with him wearing it, we had to get the statue involved...

Then there was the money book and the Harry Potter t-shirt...


The shirt is from Threadless and is called "House Brawl". The design looks like this...

Thank you to everyone who sent gifts, you all made his birthday very special.

Let's end with this: As he was tucking Archer into bed Chad said "You know pal, if I were the sorting hat in Harry Potter, I would put you in Gryffindor." Archer's eyes got wide and he said "You would?" Chad answered "Yes I would because you are so brave." Chad was relaying the story to me and he quoted something he heard on a TV show, "Sure, we all like to think we would be placed in Gryffindor, but let's face it, we would all end up in Hufflepuff."

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Archer!!! I am glad you have a bigger backyard to go to work in

PS
I love all the pictures!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Nah - I'd be a nerdy Ravenclaw.

Happy birthday Archer!