Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Della's First Time "Talking" With The iPad

The iPad we ordered for Della is here! This is video of the first time she gets to use it.



It's been amazing to see how fast she has figured it out in just the past 24 hours. In our last post we tried to give a detailed but brief overview of AAC technology, so if you would like to know more, go here.

Don't worry, Archer has already made her a button that says "I want to watch Archer play Wii." As well as one that says "I want to drink Dr. Pepper."

6 comments:

Kellyanne said...

you would get your daughter addicted to dr. pepper just like her mama lol! love technology!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Smart thinking, Archer.

ruth said...

SOOOOO cool. I think it would be cooler if the voice sounded like darth vadar or foofa maybe.

Allison said...

So cool. Keep posting the videos. I'm loving it.

Marissa said...

Yeah! Love hearing about the progress.

Beth said...

I love it!! It's so amazing...and Archer still cracks me up