A few recent gems courtesy of Archer:
- Archer: I taught a new part of "Follow The Prophet" (a children's song he learned at church) to all the kids in Primary (Sunday School). It goes like this "Jonah was a in a whale then the whale threw up. Then he went to Ninevah and told the people 'What's up?"
- Upon seeing his friend from school: "Dad, I like Isabella, she is really laugh-em-able. That's kind of like flammable, when stuff catches on fire very easily, Isabella laughs really easily. So she is laugh-em-able."
- Archer: "I was playing with Bailey in the house center at school and Bailey was the mommy and she said "I think I'm pregnant." Then Mrs. Popp said (through gritted teeth) 'That is not appropriate!'"
- After falling and getting a cut on his arm Chad asked if he could bend his wrist: "I don't know! I can't see because I have too many tears in my eyes!"
- To the girl handing out promotional items to the kids at Chick-Fil-A: "How about I trade you this blue bandana for two red ones."
- The same night at Chick-Fil-A upon seeing a man with a prosthetic leg: "Dad! That guy has a robot leg!"