Monday, March 29, 2010

Archer Needs Your Help With His Homework Ya'll!

How'do (that is a Texas greeting). This week Archer has to create a graph showing people's favorite Texas symbols. Your choices are: Mockingbird, Bluebonnet, Pecan Tree, or Star. Please leave your vote in a comment by Thursday (4/1). If you need some help determining what your favorite symbol is, scroll down to view pictures of your choices. Feel free to include other members of your family (like your kids) but please specify who voted for what since we have to use people's initials. We have room for 33 votes. Thanks ya'll!





8 comments:

Jen said...

As much as I love the bluebonnets, I vote for the star...cause that's really texas. Kai votes for the star too.

heather said...

i vote for the pecan tree & ryan votes for the BIRD (of course)

Beth said...

I guess Mother like daughter...I love that tree.

My 2 nieces are visiting, they like the tree too.

My son Nathan says he likes the tree too. Maybe because we all live in Orange County and we do not see such big beautiful trees here.

Aaron said...

Revolver

Belle of the Blues said...

Most definitely the bluebonnets! Owen and Soren both vote for the mockingbird.

Allison said...

This was hard. I like the Bluebonnets. But if I were to pick the most Texan symbol... the star for sure.
LOL... your friend that said revolver. That's funny.

Amanda said...

I'm with Allison, the bluebonnets are the prettiest so you can put me down for that. But the star is the most Texas-y thing on the list.

Amy said...

The Star for Sure! It just screams Texas!!