Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Archer the Pilgrim Preacher: HALLELUJAH! Take 2...


Edit: For some reason the editing program I used cropped Archer out of most of the movie. So here is take 2, this time Archer is included, well, except for at the end when I didn't notice that he was no longer in the shot...

Here is Archer's Thanksgiving Play. He is the Pilgrim Minister, hence the white collar. Please forgive the shaky camera work, I had it propped against my foot because I was also taking still pictures with another camera. If you can't see his head, be patient, I figure it out and fix the camera angle.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Archer is so cute. I love that he's the minister.

Marissa said...

Hilarious that Archer is the minister. Joshua did the same play in preschool. He was the turkey that refused to "gobble."