Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Home Evening

The day Archer and I arrived in Houston Archer dropped our camera down the stairs. When I turned it on, a little puff of smoke came out as though it was a secret message self destructing. Since then, we've been using our camera phones which do take moderately decent pictures but do not do video. So, we finally caved and bought a new camera.
This evening, to celebrate the new camera, we decided to do a reenactment of King Solomon for Family Home Evening.
Enjoy-


8 comments:

Amanda said...

Did Archer read that whole story? And, what was Chad's question supposed to be? "I can't see very well, what should I do?" I like this video almost as much as I liked the pictures a while back of Archer as Sampson.

Amy said...

That was super funny! Great acting by the whole family. I can't believe how well spoken Archer is. What a great kiddo!

Heather Miller said...

Oh my gosh....I love this kid way too much. That was so great. He is so smart.

Ana said...

This is the cutest and funniest thing I have ever seen. How cute is Archer being the king and Della eating the babies head. That is why she didn't get to keep the baby!! :)

Allison said...

Did Archer read that or was it memorized? Sheesh... what a smart kid. I loved all the acting. Very professional. It's funny that you mentioned that not-as-good quality pictures, because I was noticing that and wondering what happened to your picture taking skills. Good to know they're back.

allison.plummer said...

From Tristan, "I really like the part where Della is in jail at the end." From Jack, "I like the part where he's going to cut the baby in half."

Beth said...

wow!! I love this!

I said it once and now I will say it again...you are living with a little genius! If Archer read this or if it was memorized, he did an amazing job!!

The acting was great too!

Anne & Aaron said...

OMG I'm so impressed!!! Tell Archer he did a great job, for me... I miss you guys!!