Thursday, December 11, 2008

Della Thinks We've All Gone Crazy

We got our Christmas tree on Monday night and Della was a little freaked out. She just sat and stared with her serious/pouty face on clearly concerned for our sanity. She slowly started to warm up and once she saw that there were colored lights involved, then there was no turning back, she was hooked!

First all she could do was sit and stare...


Then she became a little wary...


Getting a view of the tree from another angle...


Once the lights got involved, she was converted...


"If I shake it stuff falls off!"


"Mom, can I sleep under here?"

*I do know that his pajamas are too small, I have learned to pick my battles!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You have to admit, the idea of bring a tree inside is a little nutty. Lillian said things like, "No tree inside! Outside!" Then there was popcorn involved, and she was sold.

allison.plummer said...

But the jammies feel silky.

Beth said...

I love the pictures! You can see the concern on her fave!