Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to the World Cody Ryan Miller

My brother Jon his wife Raquel welcomed their first baby, Cody Ryan into the world on October 18th. Cody showed up a little earlier than he was supposed to and had to stay in the hospital for a few days to take care of some jaundice. Thankfully he is home now with his family where he belongs. Congrats Jon and Raquel! (Why am I tearing up as I am writing this?! Babies just have that effect on me...)

Proud Papa (Jon, you look EXACTLY like Dad)...

So tiny!!



Mama and Cody...


Hanging out with Dad (Cody looks like Jon as a baby)...

3 comments:

Heather Miller said...

What a cute baby! So precious.. Jon looks so much like your dad its crazy...Where are halloween pics??

Lisa said...

Send my congratulations to Jon and his wife for me! How exciting!

The Papavero's said...

oh my gosh i teared up too, i am so happy for jon and his wife. when do you think they can come visit? I bet your dying to meet your new lil nephew. so cute!