Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 5 - Getting better maybe

In my last picture I looked too sad. So this time, I shaved and tried to smile. Look how happy I am to have a jacked up eye! Yippy for black eyes and stitches!
Caitlin did some wheeling and dealing with the Walgreens nurse who does the flu shots. She's going to take out my stitches for cash. Yeah, that's my kind of deal. Really I would rather just have Caitlin take them out here at home. What's the big deal anyway? Snip and tug right? But I guess she's worried about infection or something. I see her point, it is my face we're talking about here.
Hurricane note- Church canceled!

3 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Yeah - I wondered if Ike was having any impact on your family. Hope you and your casa aren't in any danger.

Good luck with the stitches. You do indeed look happier. :)

Amanda said...

Stitches are totally no big deal. I once saw a doctor remove stitches with the scissors from the nurses station.

Amy said...

It still looks painful! At least you have no lesson to plan!