Saturday, August 30, 2008

Take a Picture of Me!

The following series of pictures were all "styled" by Archer and prefaced with "Mom, take a picture of me"...




This random kid stepped right in front of Archer when I snapped this one. Archer was not feelin' it...

These bugs are EVERYWHERE. "Mom, what are these bugs doing?" Ummmmmm...

Archer has always played with is hair, even when he was a baby. He likes to twirl it with his finger, especially when he is tired, anxious, or really thinking about something. This is how his hair looked after we had a conversation about volcanoes...

All in all, I think Archer is adjusting well and making friends...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, volcanoes would make anyone nervous.

Heather Miller said...

Gosh I miss these kids!!

Ana said...

Hey...that is the hat that Rocky made for Chad!!! :) How cute!!!

Beth said...

I love the pictures!! what a cute kid, I miss his 'Hello Beth Lamb'