Friday, July 18, 2008

Houston Children's Museum


We went with our friends the Birds to the Houston Children's Museum and a good time was had by all. I did lose Archer at one point and I had to go to the front desk to report him as lost. Just as I had finished giving them Archer's description he came walking up with a staff memeber. When I told him that he shouldn't have wandered off he said "Don't worry Mama, I told them that you had a white shirt and brown hair." With such a detailed description, how could they not find me? Wait, wasn't he the one that was lost?Face painiting...

Here he is as a news caster with a riot police helmet on...






Thanks Nana Bee for making Archer's new Sunday shirt have short sleeves..



"Mom, I made Della a bed. It's really comfy."

Enjoying some tunes and ice cream...

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Clever boy. I always liked the children's museum in Houston. The Natural History museum, the Health Sciences museum and the zoo are also great. Moody Gardens, in Galveston, is pretty good, but if you want a less crowded beach, go to Quintana. You also need to go to Brenham to tour the Bluebell factory.

Amy said...

Wow- looks like you are having a great time!
I love that Archer made her a bed. How sweet