Monday, June 23, 2008

Famous Friends


This is a conversation that happened between Archer and his Sunday School teacher, Lisa.

Lisa: Hi everybody! I am sorry that I wasn't here last week, I was on vacation in New York City and I missed you all very much.

Archer: I have a friend that lives in New York City.

Lisa: You do?

Archer: Yes, his name is Conan.

Lisa: What is Conan's last name?

Archer: O'Brien. He has lots of friends that come and sing and dance for him at his house in New York.

Everyday, after Chad gets home from work, we watch the musical guest that was on Conan the night before. The above picture is Archer's home made drum kit complete with microphone in the middle.

4 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Now THAT is hilarious.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Amen - kids are a hoot.

Conan's lucky to have a buddy like Archer. :)

Jill said...

I love Archer stories. They never fail to put a smile on my face.

Beth said...

I love that kid. When his teachers and doctors tell you that he is a genius... just remember I told you so! Tell him Beth Lamb said hello!