Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Farewell to Disneyland



Let me start off by saying that I realized how fortunate (spoiled) we have been to be able to have Disneyland Passes. Chad and I have a long history with Disneyland. We were both employed there and we have had passes for the past 7 years. Our passes expired on March 10th and since we are moving out of state when our house sells, we won't be renewing. We took the kids for one last hurrah.

My favorite part was when she spit up all over Chad's head and then threw herself backwards.




Here are a few oldies but goodies...












3 comments:

Amy said...

OH so many memories......

The Papavero's said...

what? your moving out of state? where? Both of your kid's eyes are sooo beautiful!! I love it!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

One of the Archer pictures made me laugh out loud. So did the space uniform in a previous post.