Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Family Pictures

We finally had "real" family pictures taken at the beginning of this month. The last time we did this was November of 2004 when Archer was 1o months old. Yeah, it has been awhile. Amelia (Brady) Lyon was the photographer and she did a fantastic job. I have known Amy since high school and she has know Chad for even longer. She has been so accommodating through all of our drama and has worked around our schedule. We cancelled no less than 3 times as we took our kids to Dr.'s appointments and other fun things along those lines! She was so great working with us, especially Archer who either made funny faces or lifted up his shirt in most of the pictures (who wouldn't want to put a bare chested 3-year-old on their Christmas card?).In spite of her being extremely pregnant (she is due in about a week) Amelia was on the ground trying to get the best angle. Take a look at her photo blog to see some of the pictures from our session.

8 comments:

The Birds in TX said...

Those pics are beautiful! She is really talented:)

Lisa said...

What gorgeous pictures! I love the one where you guys are about to kiss and Archer is making a face. You have a beautiful family!

Bluebell said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! Seriously, I may have to book some time with her next time we come out for a visit. Of course, it helps that she had such beautiful subjects. She has got quite the talent.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I agree - I like her style. Your family pictures turned out great. I love the one of you and Bella.

Amy said...

You family photos are amazing!! Are you kidding me!! And it's so unfair that you are all so photogenic! It makes me sick!! But I still love you....

Caitlin said...

I give all the credit to Amelia. Amy, I have two words for you...photo shop. I so don't look that good in real life. That's why I hired her!

Ana said...

The pictures are so GOOD!!! I want her to take our family pictures...well when we have a baby. You all look so good and after the year that you've had...you deserve it!!!

Tim and Anastacia said...

Your pictures are lovely! What a treasure they will be for your family--those pictures are filled with joy. Does she know any photgraphers in San Diego? :)