Friday, March 23, 2007

Disneyland With Cousins

We took the kids to Disneyland yesterday and let them run around in the water. Seven kids and three adults, you can imagine the looks we got. We even had an older Disney employee count up all the kids and laugh that next year there would be one more. Or not. I think everyone had a good time...even Tristan. A special thanks to Amy and Allison for being so patient with Arhcer, even though he was in rare form towards the end.





Della wasn't that into being at Disneyland (upper left hand corner) however Jack was having a great time.





Tortilla Break.
Archer says that is enough love from Nathan.
Tyler wanted me to take his picture in the same spot that I had just taken of the boys, he even had me count just like I did with them.

Tired.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I didn't know they had water at D-land. In tomorrowland? Looks like it was so much fun. Lillian says she wants to go sometime too.

Amy said...

They actually have 3 areas for water play in California Adventure. There is a water play area in Fullerton, but sometimes it's very crowded with pushy kids.

Bluebell said...

Jealous. Not of Disneyland. Just togetherness.

The Birds said...

I am so impressed. You had this up the very next morning. I really need to get the hang of this blog thing. I am a little jealous of the Disneyland, but oh well. We will go again when we go back. The girls love checking your blog for pics of Archer. They have watched him play his guitar several times. That's another thing I need to figure out, the whole you-tube thing. I will get there someday:)