Thursday, February 08, 2007

One Month


I know I am slow to post and I apologize. Our home camera was stolen so Chad and I share his work camera which he uses almost daily and it doesn't always make it home. Anyway, Della is a month old already. She is growing (and eating) a lot. I also get a lot of sleep, so I am feeling good. Only 2 more weeks and I can resume normal activities like vacuuming and exercising. Archer will be thrilled to start walking to the library and park again. Meanwhile he will probably continue to test my patience with his pent up energy. Thank goodness for preschool! If only it were 5 days a week...

3 comments:

Anne "the Hook" Calder said...

della is so cute. i wish she was awake more when i saw her. but i bet you don't muahahaha.

Amanda said...

She's so little!!!

Amy said...

She is so sweet!