Sunday, February 04, 2007

Chwuck E. Chweese (Archer's Pronunciation)

Only 550 tickets!

Archer and Nathan love Chuck E. Cheese. Tyler not so much.

Yummy.

My favorite quote about the teeth came from our neighbor: "Hey Archer, I didn't know you were British."

I know it looks like he has a cateract, there is something going on with my red eye editor.


I think Jack spent a total of 45 min. on the jet ski ride and of course, true to their rivalry, Archer had to do whatever Jack was doing.

Tokyo Drift.

Thanks to all who came to the party yesterday. I think Archer felt really special being the center of attention for awhile since his sister has come into town to steal his thunder.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We all had a great time. As we were leaving this lady outside with her 2 boys who were screaming because they clearly were not done.

Anne "the Hook" Calder said...

looks like so much fun! i'm sad i missed it