Monday, November 20, 2006

Elder Miller

I am sorry these aren't in order, I was too lazy to organize them.








Last week my family and I flew to Utah to drop off my brother Cameron to the MTC. He will be there until January 30th before heading off to Taiwan (there is more info in a previous post). Dropping him off and saying goodbye was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I am so glad that I was able to be there. The Spirit is so amazingly strong as thousands of missionaries are being 'schooled' in sharing the Gospel. Over 600 missionaries were processed that day and as we sang "Called To Serve" I couldn't help but think of my son and how I much I hope, wish, and pray that he will one day go to the MTC as well. OK, enough already, I am getting teary-eyed! Yes, it looks like I am smuggling a small person in my coat (well in a way, I guess I am). Good editing skills on the scar Mom.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Cameron looks so old...maybe it's the glasses.