Friday, October 13, 2006

5th Anniversary





Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary and I have to say it was the best one yet. My brother Cameron is leaving on a mission in a month and he went through the Los Angeles Temple last night, which is where we were married. It was so nice to be there with family, especially Chad. We even got to peek into the sealing room where we were married which made it even more special. I would also like to post a disclaimer that I am not sure what I am doing in that last picture, but it isn't very attractive.

4 comments:

Bluebell said...

Congratulations! How nice to be at the temple together with family. You guys look great, including the last photo. I think you look cute =) And I love your dress.

The Duke said...

You guys look good.

Allison said...

I was also thinking how cute your dress looked. Maybe you're one of those women that just "glow" thoughout pregnancy.

Sanchez Family said...

Caitlin does glow!!! They came over before and I thought she looked so good!