Monday, September 04, 2006

RIP Croc Hunter



So this morning I read this http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html article about the death of Steve Irwin "The Crocodile Hunter". I have to say that I was slightly shocked although I will acknowledge the fact that it seemed like he had a death wish. I wasn't that into the "Croc Hunter" but I am a little saddened about this tragic news. Maybe it is his untimely death, or the family he left behind, or the freakish way he died. I'm not sure, but I thought I would blog about it. The picture above is the giant stingray similar to the one that killed Irwin.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Someone told my friend that he died and she didn't believe him... especially after the cause of death "stingray to the heart" was revealed, her exact words were, "now I know you're making this up." I didn't want to believe it myself.